Advantages and Benefits of Rubber Membrane Roofing
Unlike common roofing systems such as shingle, asphalt and gravel, or sheet metal, rubber membrane roofing forms better seals at their connection points and have fewer seams. This helps to prevent leaking and extra maintenance.
Called “Cool Roofs” because of their ability to reflect the sun’s heat, Firestone or Mulehide’s UltraPly Insulated Roofing System is an ideal choice for Florida homes.
Here Are Just a Few Advantages of Membrane Roofing:
- Improves the appearance of your home
- Saves you money on your energy bills
- Reduces Roof “RUMBLE” and noise
- Low maintenance
- Professional, timely installations
- Meets or exceeds all Florida building codes
- Fully licensed and insured
- Resists UV rays, chemical exposure and microbial growth
The hotter the interior temperature of your home, the higher your cooling costs will be. Our white membrane roofing systems to reflect the sun’s rays back into the atmosphere as opposed to getting absorbed by your home.
Traditional roofs are also prone to microbial growth and rumble noise, while our roofs are not. With professional installation by All Florida Weatherproofing, you will feel and see the difference inside your home and outside – and in your wallet.