Your mobile home may be leaking or visibly starting to degrade. Patch fixes will only get you so far. It may be time for a fresh start. But where do you begin? Our region has some of the harshest weather conditions in the country: exceptionally high heat and humidity, hurricane-force winds, hail, heavy rains, and more. All Florida Weatherproofing & Construction will perform a free video inspection of your roof, review it with you, and help you make an informed decision to assure that your home is protected from the elements.
The Roof Replacement Specialist for Mobile Homes
Our courteous and professional installation experts are fully licensed and insured and have years of experience replacing mobile home roofs. Once we have established the scope of the work to be done and what materials you wish to use – we usually recommend Mulehide and Firestone brand TPO – we can replace your roof carefully and correctly in very little time. All finished materials are very low maintenance and affordable.
Our Rubber Roof Replacement Process
- First we remove the existing roof and ascertain if any decking can be salvaged
- Next we secure the perimeter with pressure treated wood
- Double-foiled insulation is then attached which helps to reduce heating/cooling costs
- Optional pan fillers may be added
- Firestone or Mulehide product is then mechanically fastened and heat welded
- Vents and skylights are booted for additional leak prevention
- Aluminum termination bar is fastened to the perimeter to protect against high winds
- Finally we ensure leak free tie-ins and fully inspect the entire job to assure that everything is in top form